At Tercept, our only mission is to empower our customers (publishers) with the tech & tools they need to win the programmatic battle today. This is what keeps us up all night and this is what keeps us on constant overdrive. We continuously run experiments to understand how Google Adx functions; we dig through the data thoroughly and leverage on the learning to drive revenue lifts for publishers.
To help publishers understand Google Adx better, we’ve pulled together a series of experiments which you can run on your setup.
- Experiment 1: Cost of running Google Multi-size AdUnits: Pricing Rules become useless
- Experiment 2: Is running anonymous floors hurting you?
- Experiment 3: How to use Bid-Range data to determine right floor prices?
- Experiment 4: Does stopping open-auction give better results overall & if so, why?
- Experiment 5: Can we route passback ad requests to Google first-look and what is the impact?
Over the coming weeks, you’ll see the above topics addressed in the blog, so if you find this interesting, please don’t hesitate to subscribe to the blog!
Vinay B Rao
Senior Business Analyst, Tercept
0 Comments Leave a comment